- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crispy Treats Recipe
|Miniature marshmallows||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Crisp rice cereal||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Plain chocolate candies/Peanut chocolate candies||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (M & M'S)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3348 Calories from Fat 1699
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 198 g304.6%
Saturated Fat 72.9 g364.7%
Trans Fat 3.2 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1952.4 mg81.4%
Total Carbohydrates 401 g133.7%
Dietary Fiber 22.2 g88.9%
Sugars 252 g
Protein 51 g101.3%
Vitamin A 64.5% Vitamin C 48.7%
Calcium 13.8% Iron 92.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a heavy saucepan, melt marshmallows along with margarine, peanut butter and salt over low heat; stir occasionally until smooth.
2. In another bowl, combine candies and cereals; pour melted marshmallow mixture over it and toss lightly until well coated.
3. Grease fingers and gently shape mixture into 1 ½ inch small balls.
4. Over a waxed paper, place the balls and let cool down to room temperature or pour the mixture into a 9x13 inch pan, cover with wax paper and gently press until firm.
5. Let it cool down completely.
6. Serve Crispie Treats balls or cut into squares and serve slices.