- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crisped Baked Potatoes Recipe
|Cooked new potatoes||6 Ounce, whole, chilled|
|Reduced-calorie margarine||1 Tablespoon (Plus 1 Teaspoon)|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Salt-free low- pepper no-garlic herb seasoning||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 45 Calories from Fat 7
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.76 g1.2%
Saturated Fat 0.12 g0.61%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.97 mg0.32%
Sodium 243.9 mg10.2%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g2.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.7%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 1 g3%
Vitamin A 0.2% Vitamin C 3.7%
Calcium 2% Iron 14.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â° F.
2) In a small bowl, quarter the potatoes and keep aside.
3) In a small saucepan or metal measuring cup, melt the margarine, stir in the soy sauce, mix well.
4) Pour the margarine mixture over the potatoes and toss well to coat.
5) Place the potatoes on a nonstick baking sheet, brush with rest of the margarine mixture and sprinkle over the herb seasonings.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for about 1 hour until crisp.
7) Serve immediately on a serving platter.