- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crisp Caramel Cookies Recipe
|Flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soft butter||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Nuts||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), chopped|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5683 Calories from Fat 2658
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 299 g459.7%
Saturated Fat 158.3 g791.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 931.6 mg
Sodium 1896.2 mg79%
Total Carbohydrates 706 g235.3%
Dietary Fiber 17.8 g71.1%
Sugars 405.4 g
Protein 74 g147.4%
Vitamin A 149.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 32% Iron 104.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a large bowl, sift together the flour, salt, and soda.
2) Add in the butter and sugars and beat well.
3) Beat in the eggs.
4) Combine the flour mix and nuts and mix well.
5) Shape the dough into small rolls.
6) Wrap in waxed paper.
8) When ready to bake, cut into 1/8-inch slices.
9) Arrange on a baking sheet.
10) Place in the oven at 400 degrees and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
11) Serve with vanilla ice cream!