- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crisp Wafers Recipe
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Semisweet chocolate morsels||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sifted|
|Nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Semisweet chocolate morsels||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 1156 Calories from Fat 772
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 87 g133.5%
Saturated Fat 45.4 g226.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 173.8 mg
Sodium 212.3 mg8.8%
Total Carbohydrates 90 g30%
Dietary Fiber 3 g11.9%
Sugars 67.7 g
Protein 11 g22.7%
Vitamin A 29.3% Vitamin C
Calcium 7.4% Iron 5.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. On a double broiler’s top, mix 2/3rd cup of chocolate and butter and melt above hot water.
3. Take off from heat and stir to blend well.
4. Add sugar, stir well. Mix egg and beat thoroughly.
5. Mix in vanilla, salt and flour. Take a 15 X 10 X 1 inch thoroughly greased pan and spread the mixture.
6. Top with rest of the chocolate and nuts and bake for 12 minutes.
7. Cut as squares and serve.