- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sesame Pecan Chicken Salad Recipe Video
|Peach jam||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dijon mustard||3⁄10 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Thyme||1 Teaspoon, chopped finely|
|Panko bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pecan||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped finely|
|Sesame seed||2 Tablespoon|
|Oil||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For deep frying)|
|Chicken tenderloin||1 Pound|
Calories 1084 Calories from Fat 539
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 62 g94.9%
Saturated Fat 8.1 g40.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1.3 mg0.4%
Sodium 500.2 mg20.8%
Total Carbohydrates 73 g24.4%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.6%
Sugars 57.6 g
Protein 63 g126.3%
Vitamin A 14.6% Vitamin C 5.1%
Calcium 11% Iron 11.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, combine peach jam with Dijon mustard and thyme. Whisk well and set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, panko breadcrumb, sesame seed, salt, paprika and pecan. Incorporate well all the ingredients.
3. In a skillet heat oil on medium high.
4. Dip the tenderloin in egg whites and dredge into the breadcrumb mixture.
5. Add in the tenderloin to the oil skillet and fry 2minutes per side.
6. Plate the tenderloin over the green s and peach. Top with peach jam mixture, serve and enjoy!
For more recipes please visit The Brown Lounge Website