- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crispy Chicken Fingers Recipe
|Cornflakes cereal||3 Cup (48 tbs), lightly crushed|
|Garlic powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Whole chicken breasts||2 , skinned, boned, halved and cut crosswise into 1/2-inch strips|
|Margarine/Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 808 Calories from Fat 406
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 46 g70.2%
Saturated Fat 8.3 g41.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 99.8 mg
Sodium 588.6 mg24.5%
Total Carbohydrates 56 g18.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.4%
Sugars 4.7 g
Protein 45 g89%
Vitamin A 62.6% Vitamin C 26.7%
Calcium 2.1% Iron 109.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
1) In a bowl, mix together cornflakes, garlic powder, and dry mustard.
2) Lightly coat the chicken with butter and turn over the chicken in the cornflake mixture, coating evenly.
3) In a non-stick pan, arrange the chicken breasts in a baking pan.
4) Bake the chicken in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is tender and crisp.
5) Serve the chicken hot, with various dips, like sweet and sour, honey mustard or barbeque sauce.