- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crimson Shiraz Steak with Kale & Baked Potatoes Recipe Video
|Beef sirloin steak||1 Pound (2 steaks)|
|Red wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Shiraz wine)|
|Crimson love spice blend||2 Tablespoon (Made with Love Delectables Brand)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (as required)|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon (as required)|
|Onion||1⁄2 Large, chopped|
|Crimini mushroom||100 Gram, chopped|
|Kale||1 Bunch (100 gm), roughly chopped|
|Red pepper||1⁄2 Large, thinly sliced|
|Greek yogurt||1 Tablespoon (greek krema yogurt)|
|Green onion||2 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
|Potatoes||4 Medium, baked|
Calories 974 Calories from Fat 375
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g64.6%
Saturated Fat 19.5 g97.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 138.8 mg
Sodium 5167.7 mg215.3%
Total Carbohydrates 84 g28%
Dietary Fiber 11.7 g47%
Sugars 8.6 g
Protein 58 g116.6%
Vitamin A 185.4% Vitamin C 295.2%
Calcium 22% Iron 45.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat a pan over high heat, and turn it down to half. Melt butter in it.
2. Sear the beef steaks on both side. Then, deglaze pan with wine.
3. Sprinkle crimson love spice blend. Simmer and allow it to cook.
4. Flip the beef pieces, and then add onion to the pan. Sauté.
5. Add chopped mushrooms with the beef, and cook until tender.
6. Transfer the beef steaks to a serving platter, leaving the extra fat and butter in the pan. Cover the steaks and keep warm.
7. In the pan, add little water, and then add the kale.
8. Sprinkle salt and pepper over it. Top it with red pepper and saute until wilted.
9. Place kale and freshly baked potatoes on the plate along with the beef.
10. Put a dollop of Greek yogurt over the baked potatoes. Sprinkle some finely chopped green onions, salt and pepper on top.
11. Serve beef steak hot with a good red wine to accompany.
Just toss the red pepper in the pan. If it is over cooked, it will lose its flavor.