- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crimson Love Low-Carb Chicken Saute Recipe Video
|Asparagus||1 Bunch (100 gm) (tender spring asparagus)|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Carrot||2 Medium, sliced diagonally|
|Crimson love spice blend||3 Tablespoon (MWL Delectables)|
|Chicken breast||1 Pound|
|Sea salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Baby spinach||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Lemon||1 Medium, squeeze|
Calories 401 Calories from Fat 76
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g13%
Saturated Fat 2.3 g11.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 6896.1 mg287.3%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.3%
Dietary Fiber 5.4 g21.6%
Sugars 4.5 g
Protein 72 g143.6%
Vitamin A 282.1% Vitamin C 73.5%
Calcium 10.1% Iron 15.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Trim the woody part of asparagus, so they you are left with the tender piece for your dish. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, place clean, baby spinach. Squeeze lemon juice and sprinkle sea salt over it. Keep it aside.
3. In a pan take some water, put the asparagus, and steam it for 2-3 minutes or until it is cooked. Take the asparagus out of the pan, and place it on a tray.
4. Then, put the chicken in the pan. Pour in some more water.
5. Insert carrot pieces to the pan. Stir in crimson love spice blend. Saute, and cook for 5-7 minutes, or until your chicken is cooked.
6. Take the chicken breast out of the pan. Slice it into pieces and put it back into the pan. Toss it well.
7. Transfer the chicken piece on top of the spinach, in the bowl.
8. Serve sautéed chicken hot topped with asparagus.
If you want you can avoid sea salt, as the crimson love spice blend has got the required salt for your dish.