- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crescent Crab Purses Recipe
|Canned crabmeat||6 Ounce, well drained (1 Can)|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Sharp process cheese spread||2 Tablespoon (From 5-Oz Jar)|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Pepper red||1⁄8 Teaspoon, ground (Cayenne)|
|Ground red pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon (Cayenne)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely chopped|
|Crescent dinner rolls||8 Ounce, refrigerated (1 Can)|
|Refrigerated crescent dinner rolls||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
Calories 87 Calories from Fat 46
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g8%
Saturated Fat 2 g10%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 44.1 mg
Sodium 241.1 mg10%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.26 g1%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 6 g11.3%
Vitamin A 4.1% Vitamin C 3.1%
Calcium 6.1% Iron 1.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F.
2) In small bowl add all ingredients except dough. Mix together.
3) Open out the dough into 1 large rectangle 12 x 9-inch rectangle. Press firmly to seal the tears.
4) Divide and cut rectangle into twelve 3-inch squares.
5) Spoon 1 tablespoon crab mixture at the center of each dough square.
6) Fold in all the sides of the dough together at the center. Press firmly to seal.
7) Using fingers, pinch the dough firmly about 1/4 inch below edges and make a pouch with points extending over top.
8) Place it gently oven an ungreased cookie sheet.
9) Bake for 12 to 17 minutes until deep golden brown.
10) Remove immediately from cookie sheet.
11) Serve warm.