- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crepes Georgette Recipe
|Crepe batter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned pineapple slices||6|
|Vanilla flavored patissiere cream||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Quiche Reine-Claude)|
|Melted butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Confectionery sugar||3 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2394 Calories from Fat 1226
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 137 g211.2%
Saturated Fat 86.3 g431.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 657.6 mg219.2%
Sodium 148.7 mg6.2%
Total Carbohydrates 230 g76.7%
Dietary Fiber 6.4 g25.5%
Sugars 196 g
Protein 8 g15.8%
Vitamin A 27% Vitamin C 127.4%
Calcium 15% Iron 0.46%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Make the crepe batter and make 12 very thin crepes with it.
2) Drain the pineapple slices and chop them finely.
3) Prepare the patissiere cream and with 1 tablespoon of rum, flavor it.
4) Mix in the chopped pineapples.
5) In the center of each prepared crepe, put a tablespoon full of the warm cream mixture. Fold the 2 sides of the crepe over the mixture in a way that they overlap.
6) In a well-greased and warmed baking dish, place the stuffed crepes side by side. Brush with some melted butter and then liberally dredge with sifted confectioners’ sugar.
7) Press the length of a heated metal skewer onto the sugar so as to make a crisscross pattern.
8) Under a hot broiler, set the dish for about 5 minutes to glaze the sugar topping.
9) Serve after warming the remaining rum, setting it alight and pouring all over the crepes.