- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crepe Batter Recipe
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 710 Calories from Fat 157
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27%
Saturated Fat 7.4 g37%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 419.2 mg
Sodium 1139 mg47.5%
Total Carbohydrates 108 g36.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.5%
Sugars 12.7 g
Protein 29 g57.7%
Vitamin A 13.8% Vitamin C
Calcium 32.1% Iron 40%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) To make the crepes, whisk together milk, flour, egg, egg yolk, and salt.
3) Let the mixture sit for 1 hour.
4) Add more milk if necessary to make the batter thin.
5) Heat a small, nonstick skillet.
6) Pour a small ladle-ful of batter into pan, swirling to cover bottom.
7) When lightly brown, about 1 minute, turn over; let slightly brown, 30 to 45 seconds.
8) On a rack turn out the pancake to cool.
9) Repeat with remaining batter until finished.
10) May be refrigerated or frozen, tightly wrapped.
11) Defrost the pancakes, if frozen.
12) Serve at room temperature or reheat briefly in oven, filled or unfilled.