- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Creme-de-Menthe-Sherbet Ring with Strawberries Recipe
|Lemon sherbet||3 Pint|
|Green creme de menthe||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Fresh strawberries||1 Quart|
|Confectioners sugar||1 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2523 Calories from Fat 178
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.8%
Saturated Fat 8.6 g43.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 84.7 mg
Sodium 267.6 mg11.1%
Total Carbohydrates 544 g181.5%
Dietary Fiber 18.9 g75.7%
Sugars 432.9 g
Protein 6 g12.7%
Vitamin A 2.3% Vitamin C 927.2%
Calcium 15.1% Iron 21.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Let sherbet stand in refrigerator 30 minutes, to soften slightly.
2. Wash strawberries; drain. Do not hull. Refrigerate until ready to use.
3. Turn sherbet into large bowl; beat, with portable electric mixer, just until smooth but not melted. Quickly stir in crème de menthe until well combined.
4. Turn mixture into a 5-1/2-cup ring mold; freeze until firm as this will take several hours or overnight.
5. Invert ring mold over round, chilled serving platter. lace hot, damp cloth over mold; shake to release sherbet. Fill with strawberries, dust with icing sugar and serve immediately chilled