- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Creme Liqueur Recipe
|Vanilla wafer crumbs||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Chopped pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flaked coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Light corn syrup||2 Tablespoon|
|Cream liqueur||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Confectioners sugar||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 316 Calories from Fat 151
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.7%
Saturated Fat 7.3 g36.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 123.5 mg5.1%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10.1%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.5%
Sugars 16.3 g
Protein 4 g7.4%
Vitamin A 0.2% Vitamin C 0.53%
Calcium 4.1% Iron 9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a large bowl and mix together wafer crumbs, pecans, coconut, sugar and cocoa.
2) Mix corn syrup to it.
3) Pour liqueur and blend well.
4) Put in refrigerator to chill dough for 1/2 hour.
5) Make small balls from the dough.
6) Roll few balls in sugar and others in cocoa.
7) Place in airtight container in the refrigerator for a few days.
8) Thaw in room temperature and let warm before serving.