- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Creme De Menthe Mousse Recipe
|Marshmallows||20 Large, cut into pieces|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Creme de menthe||2 Tablespoon|
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), whipped|
|Whipped cream||1 Tablespoon|
|Grated chocolate||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 403 Calories from Fat 205
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g35.2%
Saturated Fat 15.1 g75.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 89.6 mg
Sodium 54.3 mg2.3%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.42 g1.7%
Sugars 30.7 g
Protein 1 g2.7%
Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 1.1%
Calcium 5.8% Iron 1.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a saucepan, put milk and marshmallows in it.
2. Let the ingredients cook at low flame.
3. Stir continuously till the marshmallows melt.
4. Put crème de menthe in the mixture and refrigerate until thick.
5. Add a cup of whipped cream in the marshmallow mixture and mix well.
6. Take the dessert dishes and put a spoonful in each.
7. Serve chilled with a spoon of whipped cream, grated chocolate and mint sprigs.