- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Creme Brulee Recipe
|Instant vanilla pudding||3 Ounce (1 Box Jello)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 219 Calories from Fat 20
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.1%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 4.9 mg
Sodium 249.7 mg10.4%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g16.1%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 36 g
Protein 2 g3.9%
Vitamin A 1.6% Vitamin C
Calcium 9.5% Iron 0.06%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a mixer, beat pudding, milk and cream until firm and thick.
2) To this, add vanilla, sugar and salt. Mix well.
3) Into a baking dish, pour this mixture.
4) Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
5) Over the chilled pudding, sprinkle 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
6) Turn broiler on high, the next day.
7) Place the pudding under the broiler. Keep a close watch so that it doesn't burn. Also, ensure that the sugar is melted well.
8) Refrigerate again thoroughly.
9) Serve chilled along with toasted almond slivers.