- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pinoy - Crema De Fruta Recipe Video
|Graham cracker||1 Box|
|Fruit cocktail||8 3⁄4 Ounce|
|Condensed milk||14 Ounce|
|Heavy whipping cream||14 Ounce|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Jello||1 Packet (strawberry)|
|Semisweet chocolate chips||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (more or less as needed)|
Calories 526 Calories from Fat 235
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g41.4%
Saturated Fat 15.1 g75.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 84.8 mg
Sodium 304.6 mg12.7%
Total Carbohydrates 66 g22%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6.1%
Sugars 44.8 g
Protein 7 g14.9%
Vitamin A 18.4% Vitamin C 8%
Calcium 19.3% Iron 6.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, combine the heavy whipping cream, condensed milk, and vanilla. Mix well.
2. In a baking pan, arrange the graham crackers in a single layer to cover the bottom.
3. Pour some of the condensed milk mixture onto the graham crackers.
4. Sprinkle some chocolate chips on top.
5. Arrange another layer of graham crackers and cover it again with the condensed milk mixture and sprinkle chocolate chips. Do as many layers as you want.
6. After the final layer, arrange the pineapple slices on top.
7. Drain the fruit cocktail and sprinkle it on top of the pineapple slices. Refrigerate for an hour.
8. Follow the package direction and prepare the jello. Let it cool down.
9. Pour it on top of the fruit cocktail. Refrigerate overnight.
10. Serve and enjoy!