- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Creamy Scrambled Eggs Recipe
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chives||1 Tablespoon, snipped|
|Dried tarragon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||6 Ounce, cubed|
|Bacon slices||4 , crumbled (Crispy Cooked)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
Calories 1057 Calories from Fat 802
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 90 g139.1%
Saturated Fat 43.4 g216.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1643.5 mg
Sodium 1833.9 mg76.4%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.79 g3.1%
Sugars 8.7 g
Protein 53 g106.1%
Vitamin A 103.7% Vitamin C 41.6%
Calcium 38.2% Iron 45.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In medium bowl, combine eggs, milk, chives, salt, tarragon, and pepper.
2. Use a rotary beater, to beat just until combined but not frothy.
3. Heat butter in large skillet. Pour in egg mixture; cook over low heat.
As eggs start to set on bottom, gently lift cooked portion with spatula, to form flakes, letting uncooked portion flow to bottom of pan.
4. Add cream-cheese cubes; continue cooking until eggs are moist and shiny but no longer runny.
5. Sprinkle with bacon and parsley and serve immediately