- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Creamy Peach Cheesecake Recipe
|Plain non fat yogurt||32 Ounce|
|Fat free cookies||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Canned peach halves||16 Ounce|
|Quick cooking tapioca||2 Tablespoon|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Almond extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Arrowroot||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2637 Calories from Fat 6
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.69 g1.1%
Saturated Fat 0.03 g0.14%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 20 mg6.7%
Sodium 1932.1 mg80.5%
Total Carbohydrates 569 g189.5%
Dietary Fiber 26.1 g104.4%
Sugars 367.1 g
Protein 122 g243.2%
Vitamin A 73% Vitamin C 123%
Calcium 48.6% Iron 233.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Moisten fingers with water and press cookie crumbs over bottom of 8 inch springform pan.
3. Chill while preparing remaining ingredients.
4. Drain peaches, reserving liquid.
5. Combine liquid and tapioca in a saucepan.
6. Set aside for 5 minutes, then cook over low heat until slightly thickened, about 3 minutes.
7. Cool slightly.
8. Beat together yogurt cheese, honey, vanilla, almond extract and arrow root.
9. Gradually add tapioca mixture, stirring until well blended.
10. In a separate bowl, beat egg whites to soft peak stage.
11. Fold egg whites into cheese mixture and mix until well blended.
12. Pour half of the cheese filling into prepared pan.
13. Slice peaches thinly.
14. Cover the cheese filling with half of the peaches.
15. Pour remaining filling on top and smooth with spatula.
16. Arrange the rest of the peach slices on top.
17. Bake for 50 minutes, or until center is set and surface is lightly browned.
18. Remove from oven, cool to room temperature, then refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.