- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Salmon Burgers with Non Fat Dill Cream Recipe Video
|Canned salmon||12 3⁄4 Ounce|
|Red onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Red bell pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dill||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||4 Tablespoon|
|Oat flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Cayenne pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Plain non-fat greek yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Arugula||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
Calories 446 Calories from Fat 76
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.2%
Saturated Fat 0.34 g1.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 22.6 mg7.5%
Sodium 1066.5 mg44.4%
Total Carbohydrates 44 g14.5%
Dietary Fiber 5.1 g20.4%
Sugars 5.4 g
Protein 46 g91.5%
Vitamin A 14.5% Vitamin C 56.7%
Calcium 16.6% Iron 15.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
For the Creamy Dill Sauce:
1. Combine yogurt, crushed garlic, 2 tablespoons of dill and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice in a small bowl.
2. Season with salt and pepper and keep it aside.
For the Salmon Burger:
3. Combine salmon, onion, pepper, ¼ cup of dill, lemon zest, ¼ cup of lemon juice, egg whites, and oat flour in a large bowl.
4. Season with cayenne pepper, salt and pepper.
5. Use your hands to shape four burger patties (your burgers should be about four ounces each).
6. Heat a large non-stick pan over a medium high flame.
7. Spray olive oil over it and cook the burgers for four minutes on each side or until browned and crisp on the edges and heated all the way through.
8. While your burger is cooking, toast up your English muffins and layer the bottom half of each with a handful of arugula.
9. Place cooked salmon burger on top of the arugula then top with 2 tbsp of dill sauce before popping on the lid.
10. Serve Salmon Burgers with Non Fat Dill Cream as it is.