- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Creamy Avocado Mold Recipe
|Unflavored gelatin||3 Tablespoon|
|Onion||2 Teaspoon, grated|
|Seasoned salt||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Hot sauce||2 Drop|
|Pineapple juice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Avocado||2 , mashed|
|Ripe olives||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Cucumber||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), diced|
|Salad dressing||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
Calories 233 Calories from Fat 142
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.6%
Saturated Fat 2.5 g12.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 15.1 mg
Sodium 705.8 mg29.4%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g5.9%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g18%
Sugars 8.9 g
Protein 6 g13%
Vitamin A 3.8% Vitamin C 63.2%
Calcium 4.2% Iron 8.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In 1 cup pineapple juice, soften gelatin. Place the juice on the hot and heat while stirring, until gelatin is dissolved. Remove from heat and then add the remaining pineapple juice, lemon juice, onion, salt and hot sauce.
2. Mix well and set aside to cool.
3. Beat in salad dressing until well blended. Chill until thickened.
4. Fold in avocados, olives and cucumber; pour into 6-cup mold. Chill until firm.
5. Unmold and garnish with whole ripe olives.