- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Creamy Tuna Mould Recipe
|Unflavored gelatine||1⁄2 Ounce (2 Envelopes, 1/4 Ounce Each)|
|Cold water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Condensed celery soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 Packet)|
|Tuna||1 Can (10 oz), drained, flaked|
|Chopped celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Shredded carrot||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 373 Calories from Fat 231
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40.3%
Saturated Fat 12.7 g63.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 97.1 mg
Sodium 736.2 mg30.7%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g5.8%
Sugars 4.1 g
Protein 24 g48.8%
Vitamin A 126.4% Vitamin C 22.4%
Calcium 11.2% Iron 10.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Into a saucepan, add in 1 cup cold water. Sprinkle gelatin over it.
2) Cook the pan on low heat, while stirring, till the gelatin has dissolved.
3) Take the pan off the heat.
4) In a bowl of softened cream cheese, add in the condensed cream of celery and lemon juice.
5) Into the mixture, add in the softened gelatine and 1 cup of cold water.
6) Refrigerate till the mixture starts to thicken.
7) Gently, fold in the tuna, celery, carrots and parsley.
8) Transfer the mixture into a 5-cup mold. Refrigerate till the creamy tuna sets completely.
9) On a salad platter, arrange the crispy green salad.
10) Unmould the Creamy Tuna onto the platter.