- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Creamy Spring Salad Dressing Recipe Video
|Garlic paste||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Buttermilk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Low fat mayonnaise||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Mixed fresh herbs||1 Cup (16 tbs) (dill, basil, thyme)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon (as required, freshly squeezed)|
|Worcestershire sauce||3⁄20 Milliliter|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Cracked black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon (to taste)|
Calories 89 Calories from Fat 50
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.8%
Saturated Fat 0.67 g3.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 4 mg
Sodium 614.1 mg25.6%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.22 g0.9%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 2 g4.8%
Vitamin A 3.5% Vitamin C 7.7%
Calcium 0.5% Iron 1.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a deep glass bowl, add the garlic paste, buttermilk, mayonnaise and mixed fresh herbs.
2) Whisk with a hand blender until all the herbs are chopped.
3) Add the lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
4) Whisk just until the ingredients are mixed.
5) Pour the dressing over salad greens, toss and serve or refrigerate until needed.