- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Creamy Shrimp Stuffed Potatoes Recipe
|Baking potatoes||4 Large|
|Vegetable oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), softened|
|Canned cream of shrimp soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce, undiluted (1 Can)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||3 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1794 Calories from Fat 726
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 83 g127.8%
Saturated Fat 44.1 g220.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 199.2 mg
Sodium 2605.3 mg108.6%
Total Carbohydrates 232 g77.4%
Dietary Fiber 17.6 g70.3%
Sugars 9.5 g
Protein 38 g75.5%
Vitamin A 41.2% Vitamin C 113.6%
Calcium 53.1% Iron 57.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 425°.
2) Rinse the potatoes in water and rub skins with oil.
3) Cook in the oven for 1 hour until done.
4) Cool the potatoes so that they can be touched and cut in half lengthwise.
5) Hollow out the pulp carefully without disturbing the shells and mash the pulp.
6) Mix well potato pulp, butter, soup, salt, and pepper.
7) With this potato mixture, stuff the shells and then top them with cheese.
8) Place the stuffed potatoes on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes till the cheese melts.
9) Serve hot.