- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Creamy Seafood Linguini Recipe Video
|Linguini noodles||454 Gram|
|Prawn||1 Pound, peeled, deveined (jumbo)|
|Scallop||3⁄4 Pound, quartered|
|Chunk crab meat||120 Gram|
|Garlic||7 Clove (35 gm), minced (2 cloves for seafood+5 cloves for bread)|
|Chicken stock||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Evaporated milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Philadelphia cream cheese||250 Gram (chive and garlic)|
|Dried basil||1 Teaspoon|
|Fresh parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Kosher salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Italian bread||1 Pound, sliced (for garlic bread)|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs) (for garlic bread)|
|Baby arugula||100 Gram (for salad)|
|Tomatoes||1 Medium, diced (for salad)|
|Avacado||1 Medium, diced (for salad)|
|Balsamic vinaigrette||1 Teaspoon (for salad)|
|Pine nut||1 Teaspoon (for salad)|
Calories 1004 Calories from Fat 474
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 55 g84%
Saturated Fat 27.8 g138.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 246.2 mg
Sodium 1081 mg45%
Total Carbohydrates 94 g31.3%
Dietary Fiber 10.2 g40.6%
Sugars 13 g
Protein 43 g85.7%
Vitamin A 38.8% Vitamin C 21.7%
Calcium 38% Iron 21.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. For garlic bread, in a shallow dish melt butter. Add minced garlic to it.
2. Slice bread and dip it into butter.
3. On a baking sheet, place bread slices.
4. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
5. Pop it in oven, and broil for 30-50 seconds, or until golden brown.
6. For seafood linguini, place a non-stick pan on medium high heat, add butter , prawns, and scallops to it. Cook until the prawns are pink and cooked through.
7. Throw minced garlic, and sauté until fragrant.
8. Add flour, stir continuously, and cook for one minute to take away the rawness.
9. Pour stock, sherry, milk, and cream cheese. Whisk, and cook until the sauce becomes smooth and velvety.
10. Add basil, crab meat, parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Bring it to boil, and then simmer.
11. In the meantime, boil water in a pan. Add salt in it.
12. Throw linguini in the boiling salted water. Cook for about 7 minutes.
13. Drain and return the pasta into the pot. Pour cream sauce on it. Mix it well, and allow it to rest for 10 minutes.
14. For salad, in a bowl, toss together arugula, avocado, and tomatoes.
15. Sprinkle balsamic vinaigrette, and pine nuts on top. Toss it well.
16. Serve seafood linguini with salad and garlic bread.