- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Creamy Puddings with Mixed Berry Compote Recipe
|Half fat double cream||1⁄2 Pint (300 Milliliter)|
|Ricotta cheese||250 Gram (1 Carton)|
|Caster sugar||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|White chocolate||4 Ounce, broken into pieces (125 Gram)|
|Mixed summer fruits||12 Ounce (Such As Strawberries, Blueberries And Raspberries, 350 Gram)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2020 Calories from Fat 1117
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 124 g190.8%
Saturated Fat 42.6 g212.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 141.1 mg
Sodium 321.5 mg13.4%
Total Carbohydrates 156 g51.9%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 145.6 g
Protein 43 g85.9%
Vitamin A 27.7% Vitamin C 4.5%
Calcium 79.1% Iron 5.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Place the chocolate in a bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until melted.
3. Remove from the heat and leave to cool, stirring occasionally. Stir into the cheese mixture until well blended.
4. Spoon the mixture into 6 individual pudding moulds and level the surface of each pudding with the back of a spoon. Place in the freezer and freeze for 4 hours.
5. Place the fruits and the remaining sugar in a pan and heat gently, stirring occasionally until the sugar has dissolved and the juices are just beginning to run. Stir in the Cointreau to taste.
6. Dip the pudding moulds in hot water for 30 seconds and invert on to 6 serving plates. Spoon the fruit compote over the puddings and serve immediately. Remember to return the freezer to its normal setting.