- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti Recipe
|Streaky bacon rashers||6 , cut into strips|
|Chestnut/Button mushrooms||250 Gram, sliced|
|Baby spinach||200 Gram|
|Gorgonzola cheese/Creamy blue cheese||100 Gram, crumbled|
Calories 1346 Calories from Fat 280
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g48.5%
Saturated Fat 15.4 g77.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 44.1 mg
Sodium 797.3 mg33.2%
Total Carbohydrates 221 g73.6%
Dietary Fiber 9 g35.9%
Sugars 15.2 g
Protein 58 g116.6%
Vitamin A 151.7% Vitamin C 51.3%
Calcium 44.7% Iron 54.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Boil the spaghetti until tender-crisp.
2. Drain in a colander.
3. Take a skillet and heat it on a medium flame.
4. When hot, add the bacon to the pan. Sauté it until it is crisp and brown.
5. Add mushrooms to the bacon and sauté for about 3 minutes until tender and moisture has evaporated.
6. Tip drained pasta, spinach and cheese into the skillet and mix well.
7. Sauté on a low flame till the spinach wilts and cheese has melted.
8. Pile the spaghetti in a deep dish dinner plate.
9. Serve warm.