- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Creamy Mushroom Leek Soup with Organic Asparagus, Corn & New Potatoes Recipe Video
|Baby potatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs), bite size pieces|
|Mushroom leek soup mix||72 Gram (1 packet of Made with Love Soup)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Asparagus||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Corn||1 Cup (16 tbs), frozen|
|Light cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Calories 610 Calories from Fat 391
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 45 g68.5%
Saturated Fat 27.3 g136.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 149.3 mg
Sodium 106.1 mg4.4%
Total Carbohydrates 44 g14.7%
Dietary Fiber 5.2 g20.7%
Sugars 2.3 g
Protein 11 g21.2%
Vitamin A 41.1% Vitamin C 17%
Calcium 13.3% Iron 11.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Place a large pan over medium heat, and add butter in it.
2. Put the baby potatoes in the pan. Sauté.
3. Then, add a packet of soup mix to it. Mix it for 1-2minutes, or until a buttery flavor comes out of it.
4. Pour water in pan; let that come to a boil. Turn down the heat to medium, and allow it to cook, until it gets a gravy type consistency.
5. Turn the heat to low, and add asparagus in it.
6. Stir in light cream, and corn. Mix it well. Simmer for about 5 minutes. Do not boil.
7. Serve leek soup hot with a dollop of cream.
If you feel you can also use whole potatoes in the soup.