- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Creamy Mushroom And Tuna Spaghetti Recipe
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), chopped|
|Mushrooms||175 Gram, sliced|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Frozen peas||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned tuna in brine||200 Gram, drained|
|Half fat creme fraiche||200 Milliliter (Tub)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 538 Calories from Fat 161
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.8%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 45.5 mg1.9%
Total Carbohydrates 75 g25.1%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8%
Sugars 2.6 g
Protein 25 g50%
Vitamin A 13.7% Vitamin C 17.9%
Calcium 4.6% Iron 22.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a large pan and boil water in it.
2) Add spaghetti and cook according to the package instructions.
3) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
4) Add the garlic and mushrooms to it and fry for 3 miniutes until the mushrooms get soft.
5) Add the peas and stir cooking for 2 minutes more.
6) Flake the Tuna into the frying pan adding lemon juice and creme fraiche.
7) Add seasoning and heat properly.
8) Drain the pasta and place it in the pan again.
9) Mix in the sauce stirring well.
10) Serve as required.