- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Creamy Minted Potatoes Recipe
|Vegetable oil||2 Teaspoon|
|New potatoes||3⁄4 Pound, scrubbed and cut into halves|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Chicken broth||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), canned|
|Canned chicken broth||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Ready To Serve)|
|Half and half||2 Tablespoon (Blend Of Milk And Cream)|
|Fresh mint||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Mint||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Dijon style mustard||2 Teaspoon|
Calories 120 Calories from Fat 37
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.5%
Saturated Fat 0.94 g4.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2.8 mg
Sodium 109.2 mg4.6%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.5%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 3 g6%
Vitamin A 3.8% Vitamin C 32.6%
Calcium 4.5% Iron 6.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 450ÂºF.
2. Take an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish and pour oil in it.
3. Now add potatoes, onion, salt, and pepper and mix well all the ingredients until potato turns soft and onions get thoroughly oil coated. Now bake the dish, with occasional stirring process until potatoes turn tender in texture and brown in color and fork friendly for better maneuverity. Ideally, the entire cooking process should take 15-20 minutes time.
4. Continue the baking process until the mix is reduced in its volume, thicker and creamy in its density; it should take around 5 minutes time.
5. Stir potatoes for balanced result of baking.
6. Arrange the distribution of potatoes in equal serves.
7. Serve and enjoy.