- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Creamy Liver and Noodle Dinner Recipe
|Beef liver slices||2 1⁄2 Pound|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Commercial sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Cooked noodles||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2661 Calories from Fat 867
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 98 g150.8%
Saturated Fat 43.9 g219.7%
Trans Fat 2 g
Cholesterol 3366.1 mg
Sodium 1213.6 mg50.6%
Total Carbohydrates 173 g57.7%
Dietary Fiber 9.1 g36.4%
Sugars 19.7 g
Protein 261 g522.7%
Vitamin A 3911.6% Vitamin C 119.9%
Calcium 44.7% Iron 338.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a skillet and stir fry bacon until crumble.
2) Drain and reserve the cooking juices.
3) Saute liver in the reserved cooking juices and remove to heated plate to keep it warm.
4) Stir fry onion in the remaining bacon drippings until tender.
5) Whisk in sour cream, stirring continuously.
6) Top the liver with the mixture, sprinkle crumbled bacon and parsley and toss lightly.
7) Serve with noodles.