- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Creamy Lemon Cheesecake Recipe
|Graham cracker crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Oil||3 Tablespoon (Puritan)|
|1% cottage cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Neufchatel cheese||3 Ounce|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Freshly grated lemon peel||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 300 Calories from Fat 134
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.1%
Saturated Fat 4.7 g23.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 9 mg
Sodium 169.7 mg7.1%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g11.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.54 g2.2%
Sugars 20.8 g
Protein 6 g12.4%
Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 5.7%
Calcium 3.4% Iron 1.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
3. For making the crust combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and PURITAN Oil in 9-inch pie plate. Mix well with fork. Press firmly against bottom and halfway up sides of pie plate.
4. For making the filling blend cheeses in food processor or blender, until completely smooth.
5. Put in remaining ingredients. Blend well. Pour mixture into crust.
6. Let it bake at 350°F for 30 minutes. Turn oven off and allow cheesecake to remain in oven for 5 minutes. Remove from oven. Cool to room temperature, then chill.
7. Cut in wedges. Garnish with fresh fruit, if desired.
1. For Microwave method:
1. Prepare crumb mixture.
2. Into 8 small custard cups spoon 2 to 3 tablespoons crumb mixture.
3. Press firmly against bottoms of cups.
4. For preparing the filling pour about 1/3 cup filling into each cup.
5. On large microwave-safe platter or directly on floor of microwave oven arrange cups in circle.
6. Let it microwave on Medium 9 to 10 minutes, or until filling begins to set around edges, turning platter or rearranging cups after each 3 minutes.
7. Let stand on countertop or board 10 minutes and chill 1 hour or longer.