- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Creamy Fruit Mold Recipe
|Lime gelatin||1⁄2 Ounce (1 Package, Sugar Free)|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Evaporated skimmed milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fruit||2 Cup (32 tbs), cut up|
Calories 99 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0 g
Saturated Fat 0 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 13.6 mg
Sodium 110.3 mg4.6%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.83 g3.3%
Sugars 17.6 g
Protein 5 g10.6%
Vitamin A 8.7% Vitamin C 24.8%
Calcium 19.1% Iron
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Dissolve gelatin in boiling water and let it cool slightly to prevent milk from curdling.
2. Stir in evaporated skimmed milk.
3. Chill until the consistency of unbeaten egg whites and stir in fruit.
4. Into an 8-inch square pan or a 5-cup mold pour and chill until firm.
5. Garnish with additional fruit.