- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Creamy Dijon Dressing Recipe
|Dijon mustard||3 1⁄2 Teaspoon (3 Rounded Teaspoon)|
|Japanese rice vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), pressed|
|Buttermilk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1097 Calories from Fat 1036
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 117 g180.2%
Saturated Fat 15 g75.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 264.6 mg11%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.97 g3.9%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 5 g10.7%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 7.8%
Calcium 2.7% Iron 1.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the mustard, 1 tablespoon oil and vinegar for about 40 seconds until the mixture begins to thicken.
2) With the machine running, gradually pour in oil until the mixture has thickened.
3) Turn off the machine, add garlic, salt and pepper, process until just mixed.
4) With machine running, gradually pour in buttermilk and process until just mixed.
5) Store in a covered container in the refrigerator until serving time.
6) Use as required.