- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Creamy Daring Dill Pasta with Wild Mustard Greens Recipe Video
|Whole wheat pasta||500 Gram (4 servings, organic pasta)|
|Cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Daring dill spice blend||2 Tablespoon|
|Wild mustard greens/Parsley||1 Tablespoon (or cilantro or arugula)|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated (for garnishing)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 725 Calories from Fat 139
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.5%
Saturated Fat 4.3 g21.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 9.2 mg
Sodium 412.8 mg17.2%
Total Carbohydrates 138 g45.9%
Dietary Fiber 13.4 g53.4%
Sugars 20.6 g
Protein 20 g40.5%
Vitamin A 10.5% Vitamin C 32.2%
Calcium 26% Iron 13.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cook the pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain it in a colander, reserving some of the cooking liquid to make the sauce. Shake the pasta dry. Toss the pasta in olive oil and set aside.
2. Preheat pan over medium heat, and pour cream in it. Stir.
3. Add spice blend and mix it well.
4. Put pasta in the pan along with a little reserved cooking liquid. Toss it well and cook for 1-2 min.
5. Transfer it on a plate, and sprinkle Parmesan cheese over it.
6. Serve pasta hot with wild mustard greens garnish.