- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Creamy Cucumber Sauce Recipe
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cucumber||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), peeled and coarsely grated|
|Fresh lemon peel||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon, freshly squeezed|
|Dried dill weed||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 802 Calories from Fat 779
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 87 g133.2%
Saturated Fat 7.9 g39.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 78.6 mg
Sodium 911.1 mg38%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.4%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4.1%
Sugars 1.3 g
Protein 0.73 g1.5%
Vitamin A 2.6% Vitamin C 21.9%
Calcium 3.8% Iron 4.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise with lemon peel and juice, seasonings and herb.
2. With a fork, whisk until smooth and well blended.
3. Add cucumber and whisk lightly.
4. This recipe make about 1 cup of sauce which should be stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
6. Use as a dressing for salad or to coat cold fish, meats or vegetables.