- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Creamy Chicken with Mushrooms Recipe Video
|Chicken broth||500 Milliliter|
|Chicken breast||600 Gram, cubed|
|Onion||1 Large, chop|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), chopped finely|
|Thyme sprigs||3 Small|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Mushrooms||400 Gram, halved|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|White wine||8 Ounce|
|Heavy cream||250 Milliliter|
Calories 714 Calories from Fat 424
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 48 g73.6%
Saturated Fat 24.5 g122.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 210.3 mg
Sodium 528.8 mg22%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.6%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.3%
Sugars 6.3 g
Protein 42 g83.8%
Vitamin A 29.2% Vitamin C 21.5%
Calcium 10.9% Iron 14.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pan saute onions and garlic in 2 tablespoons of oil and butter. Cook for 10-15 minutes on a low flame or until onions becomes translucent.
2. Mean while cut the chicken into cubes and add in the frying pan, Increase the heat saute everything for about 5-6 minutes, after that add salt and pepper.
3. Add the mushrooms, and cook with the chicken for about 5 minutes, then add a glass of wine; let everything cook on a low flame.
4. In a separate pan add the remaining 3 tablespoons of butter and flour, cook the flour and then add the chicken broth. Stir and let it thicken on a low flame.
5. When the mixture has thickened, add it to the chicken, add the mustard, thyme leaves and lastly the heavy cream.
6. Cook until the sauce thickens on low flame. The creamy chicken with mushrooms is ready.
7. Serve the creamy chicken with mushrooms along with rice.