- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Creamy Chicken Broccoli Noodles Recipe
|Chicken flavor ramen noodle soup||6 Ounce (2 Packages, 3 Ounce Each)|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Milk/Half and half||60 Milliliter (1/2 Soup Can)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Cooked chicken||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), cubed|
|Cooked broccoli||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cherry tomatoes||6 Medium, quartered to make 1/2 cup|
|Fresh parsley sprigs||2 , snipped (For Garnish)|
Calories 852 Calories from Fat 343
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 39 g59.5%
Saturated Fat 14.1 g70.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 103.7 mg34.6%
Sodium 2500.9 mg104.2%
Total Carbohydrates 79 g26.2%
Dietary Fiber 7.2 g29%
Sugars 8.2 g
Protein 47 g93.4%
Vitamin A 13.3% Vitamin C 16.6%
Calcium 28.6% Iron 33.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large saucepan, cook noodles in water, following packet instructions.
2. When almost tender, drain most of the liquid and stir in the seasoning packets.
3. Tip in the mushroom soup and milk.
4. Stir in the cheese, chicken, and broccoli.
5. Cook until hot and bubbly, stirring occasionally.
6. Add the tomatoes at the end of cooking
7. Divide between deep-dish plates.
8. Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.
9. Enjoy this comfort food while its piping hot.