- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Creamy Chicken & Bacon Fusilli Recipe Video
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely chopped|
|Spring onion||2 , chopped|
|Basil leaves||10 Gram, chopped|
|Bacon rashers||6 , fat removed and sliced|
|Chicken breasts||3 , cubed|
|Fusilli pasta||400 Gram (cook according to package direction)|
|Double cream||300 Milliliter|
|Black pepper||To Taste, grounded|
|Parmesan cheese||20 Gram, grated|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 991 Calories from Fat 424
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 49 g75.4%
Saturated Fat 3.4 g16.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 96.9 mg
Sodium 166 mg6.9%
Total Carbohydrates 79 g26.5%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.2%
Sugars 4.3 g
Protein 52 g104.1%
Vitamin A 5.1% Vitamin C 6.4%
Calcium 8.7% Iron 17.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a saucepan, boil water and cook fusilli according to package direction.
2. Drain the pasta and set aside.
3. In a saucepan, add in the chicken and bacon. Cook for a few minutes.
4. Add in the green onion and garlic. Sauté for a few minutes.
5. Turn the heat to low and pour in the heavy cream. Mix well.
6. In a large bowl, place the fusilli and pour in the chicken sauce.
7. Add in the Parmesan cheese and basil leaves. Season with black pepper and toss well all the ingredients.
8. Garnish the fusilli with some more parmesan and basil. Serve and enjoy!