- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Florentine with Egg Noodles Recipe Video
|Chicken breasts||2 Small, diced into small bite sized pieces (Boneless, Skinless)|
|Button mushroom||6 Medium, sliced|
|Baby spinach||60 Gram (3 Large Handfuls)|
|Dried oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried basil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried thyme||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Low sodium chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic cloves||3 Medium, minced|
|Philadelphia cream cheese light||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Gruyere cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Pine nuts||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), toasted|
|Salt/Truffle salt||To Taste|
|Egg noodles||255 Gram (3/4 Of A 340 Gram Pack)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3027 Calories from Fat 1521
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 175 g269%
Saturated Fat 78.4 g392.2%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 621.1 mg207%
Sodium 1795 mg74.8%
Total Carbohydrates 215 g71.5%
Dietary Fiber 16 g63.8%
Sugars 17.5 g
Protein 161 g321.9%
Vitamin A 183% Vitamin C 47.3%
Calcium 195.2% Iron 91.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Sautee the chicken and mushrooms in a non stick pan that has been lightly sprayed with olive oil over medium high heat until chicken in golden brown and mushrooms have released their water.
2. Add the thyme, oregano, and basil and stir to coat chicken and mushrooms
3. Add the spinach and stir until wilted.
4. Add the chicken broth and garlic bring to a boil, and let reduce by about 1/4.
5. Add the cream cheese and gruyere cheese, stir well to melt and reduce heat to low.
6. Let simmer and thicken while the noodles cook.
7. Bring a pot of water to the boil.
8. Add egg noodles and cook 5 minutes until just al dente.
9. Drain egg noodles and add directly to the sauce.
10. Add salt, pepper, to taste and add pine nuts if using.
11. Serve hot.