- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Creamy Cherry Cheesecake Recipe
|Fat free graham crackers||8 Large (2 1/2-X-5-Inch)|
|Fat free egg substitute||2 Tablespoon|
|Nonfat ricotta cheese||15 Ounce|
|Cream cheese||12 Ounce (Nonfat Or Reduced Fat)|
|Fat free egg substitute||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Unbleached flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Canned light cherry pie filling||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Low Sugar)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3115 Calories from Fat 1030
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 117 g180.3%
Saturated Fat 65.8 g328.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 374.2 mg
Sodium 1969.8 mg82.1%
Total Carbohydrates 400 g133.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g14.1%
Sugars 243.3 g
Protein 117 g234.7%
Vitamin A 183.3% Vitamin C 36.5%
Calcium 466.7% Iron 38.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Return the crumbs to the food processor, and add the sugar and the egg substitute. Process until the mixture is moist and crumbly.
3. Coat a 9-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray. Use the back of a spoon to press the crumbs over the bottom of the pan and 1/2 inch up the sides. Periodically dip the spoon in sugar to prevent sticking.
4. Bake the crust at 350°F for 8 minutes, or until the edges feel firm and dry. Cool the crust to room temperature.
5. Place all of the filling ingredients in a food processor, and process until smooth. Pour the filling into the crust, and bake at 325° F for about 55 minutes, or until the center feels firm when lightly touched. Turn the oven off, and let the cake cool in the oven with the door ajar for 1 hour. (The top will crack slightly during cooling.)
6. Spread the cherry filling over the top of the cooled cake to within 3/4 inch of the edges.