- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Creamy Cheesecake Recipe
|Cream cheese||250 Gram, softened|
|Sour cream||250 Milliliter|
|9 inch graham cracker crumb crust||1 , baked|
Calories 451 Calories from Fat 265
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g46.1%
Saturated Fat 15.8 g78.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 102.7 mg
Sodium 252.1 mg10.5%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.4%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 31.8 g
Protein 6 g11.4%
Vitamin A 16.2% Vitamin C 0.62%
Calcium 9.1% Iron 7.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a medium sized bowl, blend cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla until smooth.
2) Add in sour cream and stir well.
3) Microwave at MEDIUM for 3 1/2 to 4 minutes; stirring twice.
4) Transfer the cheese mixture into pie crust.
5) Microwave at MEDIUM-LOW for 4 to 6 minutes, or until center is almost set.
6) Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
7) Serve with fruit sauce.