- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Creamy Carbonara Recipe Video
|Bacon||250 Gram, cut into strips|
|Button mushroom||100 Gram, sliced|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), mince|
|Onion||1 , chopped finely|
|Cooking cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parsley||1 Teaspoon, chopped finely|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Grated cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 1631 Calories from Fat 528
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 60 g92.4%
Saturated Fat 18.6 g92.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 299.5 mg99.8%
Sodium 1863.3 mg77.6%
Total Carbohydrates 205 g68.2%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8.1%
Sugars 4.8 g
Protein 82 g163.6%
Vitamin A 14.7% Vitamin C 19.8%
Calcium 85.5% Iron 63.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large pot, boil enough water to cook the spaghetti.
2. Season the water with salt.
3. Add pasta to the boiling water and cook as suggested in the package directions. Drain the pasta and set aside.
4. For the sauce: In a pan, heat a teaspoon of oil and sauté the bacon strips until golden brown.
5. Add onions and garlic and sauté everything together.
6. Add crushed black pepper and sliced mushrooms.
7. Pour in the cream and season the sauce with salt. Stir to combine.
8. Throw in the chopped parsley.
9. In a small bowl, crack the eggs and beat together with a fork.
10. Mix beaten eggs and stir to combine.
11. Remove from heat and stir sauce some more.
12. Add the drained pasta in the sauce and toss to combine together.
13. Sprinkle grated cheese on top and serve right away.