- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Creamy Broccoli and Macaroni Soup Recipe Video
|Macaroni||1 Cup (16 tbs), uncooked|
|Broccoli||250 Gram, cut into flowers|
|Chicken cream of mushroom soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Onion||1 Medium, minced|
|Cracked black pepper||1 Pinch|
Calories 202 Calories from Fat 41
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.5%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 7 mg2.3%
Sodium 667.5 mg27.8%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.6%
Dietary Fiber 6.2 g24.9%
Sugars 4 g
Protein 8 g16.2%
Vitamin A 14.8% Vitamin C 99.3%
Calcium 4.8% Iron 8.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a saucepan, bring 750 ml of water to a boil.
2. Add the macaroni to the boiling water and cook for 10 minutes. (You can also see the cooking time of macaroni on its wrapper label)
3. Add the onion and cream of mushroom soup. Stir it well. Bring to a boil.
4. Season the soup, if required, to your liking as cream of mushroom has flavor already.
5. Add the broccoli and simmer soup for one to two minutes. Do not overcook the broccoli to preserve its nutrients.
6. Ladle into large bowls and enjoy hot.
7. You can garnish the soup with a little cheese if you like.