- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Creamy Barbecued Chicken Recipe Video
|Catsup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Black strap molasses||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Organic salt free white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Tamari||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Tabasco sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Heavy cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chicken breast||2 Large (bone in)|
Calories 203 Calories from Fat 58
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.1%
Saturated Fat 3.7 g18.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 62.6 mg
Sodium 1290.8 mg53.8%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5%
Dietary Fiber 0.23 g0.9%
Sugars 10.2 g
Protein 19 g38.6%
Vitamin A 10.7% Vitamin C 9.2%
Calcium 3.8% Iron 7.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a saucepan, heat ketchup, molasses, white wine, soy sauce, and hot pepper sauce and bring to boil and simmer for 2 minutes.
2. Turn off the stove and add heavy cream and mix together.
3. Coat the chicken breasts with the sauce and place on the grill.
4. Flip and coat the other side.
5. Cook both sides while basting continuously.
6. Plate and serve as main dish.