- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Creamy Baked Potatoes Recipe
|Potatoes||16 Ounce, well scrubbed and baked (4 Potatoes, 4 Ounces Each)|
|Plain unflavored yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Margarine||4 Teaspoon, melted (1 Tablespoon Plus 1 Teaspoon)|
|Chives||2 Teaspoon, chopped|
|White pepper||1 Dash|
Calories 141 Calories from Fat 45
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.8%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 3.7 mg
Sodium 51.6 mg2.2%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.3%
Sugars 2.2 g
Protein 3 g6.7%
Vitamin A 6.4% Vitamin C 39.9%
Calcium 5% Iron 5.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Set the oven temperature to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Half each baked potato lengthwise.
3) Into a bowl, hollow out pulp from 4 halves, saving the firm shells.
4) Hollow out pulp from remaining 4 halves, removing skins.
5) To the bowl, add pulp and mash until smooth.
6) Mix in rest of the ingredients and stir to combine.
7) Into each reserved shell, spoon 1/4 of potato mixture and place them on baking sheet.
8) Bake them for about 20 minutes in preheated oven until thoroughly heated.
9) Serve hot.