- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Creamy Bacon, Pea & Mushroom Gnocchi Recipe Video
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Bacon rasher||20 Gram, chopped (fat removed)|
|Red onion||50 Gram, diced|
|Flat mushrooms||2 , sliced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), chopped|
|Frozen peas||100 Gram|
|Dried basil||1 Tablespoon|
|Cream cheese||100 Gram|
Calories 544 Calories from Fat 208
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.4%
Saturated Fat 11.2 g56.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 57.2 mg
Sodium 547.2 mg22.8%
Total Carbohydrates 70 g23.3%
Dietary Fiber 9.3 g37.1%
Sugars 8.5 g
Protein 16 g31.1%
Vitamin A 47.8% Vitamin C 76.5%
Calcium 27.6% Iron 29.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a saucepan, boil water and add in the gnocchi. Cook according to package directions.
2. In a saucepan, heat olive oil and add in the bacon. Stir for a few minutes and add in the onion and sauté for a few seconds.
3. Add in the garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Followed by milk, dried basil, and cream cheese. Stir well and let it cook for a few minutes.
4. Drain the gnocchi and add into the sauce mix well.
5. Serve Mushroom Gnocchi with toasted bread.