- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Creamy Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pasta Salad Recipe Video
|Bowtie pasta||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), crumbled|
|Bacon slices||6 Medium, cooked, diced|
|Tomatoes||3 Medium, seeded, diced|
|Broccoli||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), chopped|
|Red onion||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), diced|
|Black olives||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ranch dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (creamy)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Dried oregano||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 1044 Calories from Fat 462
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 52 g79.8%
Saturated Fat 10 g50.1%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 57.7 mg
Sodium 702 mg29.3%
Total Carbohydrates 114 g38.1%
Dietary Fiber 8.1 g32.3%
Sugars 10.4 g
Protein 27 g53%
Vitamin A 25.8% Vitamin C 68.6%
Calcium 23.3% Iron 21.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cook pasta until al dente. Be careful not overcook.
2. Drain pasta and rinse with cold water until pasta is cool.
3. Prepare the other ingredients according to the list.
4. In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, ranch dressing, garlic and oregano.
5. In a large bowl add drained pasta.
6. Put the bacon, broccoli, red onions, black olives, and tomatoes.
7. Toss to combine. (you may need to add a tiny bit of water to moisten the pasta if it’s too sticky to toss)
8. When ready to serve, mix the dressing in with the pasta mixture until well coated.
9. In a serving plate, serve the pasta salad with choice of meat.