- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Macaroni And Chicken Salad Recipe
|Elbow macaroni||7 Ounce (1 Package, Creamettes , 2 Cups Uncooked)|
|Cubed cooked chicken/Cubed cooked turkey||2 Cup (32 tbs) (White Meat)|
|Broccoli flowerets||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Fresh)|
|Oranges||4 Medium, peeled, sectioned and seeded|
|Orange juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cider vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground ginger||1 Teaspoon|
|Toasted sliced almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 1002 Calories from Fat 167
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g28%
Saturated Fat 2.6 g13.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 168 mg
Sodium 212.9 mg8.9%
Total Carbohydrates 138 g46.1%
Dietary Fiber 14.9 g59.4%
Sugars 48.4 g
Protein 73 g145.1%
Vitamin A 79.9% Vitamin C 500.6%
Calcium 27.2% Iron 34.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Prepare CREAMETTES Elbow Macaroni as package directs and drain.
2. In a large bowl, combine macaroni, chicken, broccoli and oranges.
3. In small bowl, blend orange juice, vinegar, ginger and paprika and toss with macaroni mixture.
4. Cover and let it chill thoroughly.
5. Stir before serving thereafter garnish with almonds.
6. Lastly refrigerate leftovers.