- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Creamed Ham And Eggs Breakfast Recipe
|Prepared mustard||3 Tablespoon|
|Milk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Cooked ham||2 Cup (32 tbs), cubed|
|Hard cooked eggs||4 , diced|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2339 Calories from Fat 1275
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 144 g220.8%
Saturated Fat 73.8 g368.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1228.1 mg
Sodium 2050.1 mg85.4%
Total Carbohydrates 114 g38%
Dietary Fiber 6.3 g25.3%
Sugars 41.3 g
Protein 159 g317.1%
Vitamin A 86.2% Vitamin C 1.1%
Calcium 94.2% Iron 43.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a blazer pan of the chafing dish and place over direct heat.
2) Melt butter in it.
3) Add the flour, mustard and salt, stirring them in.
4) Remove it from the heat.
5) Add the milk slowly, stirring it in.
6) Put the blazer pan on top of hot water.
7) Cook while stirring until the mixture becomes thick.
8) Mix the eggs and ham and blend well.
9) Cook for an additional 5 minutes or until the egg-ham mixture gets heated properly.
10) Serve as required.