- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Creamed Fish Soup Recipe
|White fish fillets||8 Ounce, skinned|
|Fish stock||2 Pint|
|Cornstarch||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated lemon rind||1 Tablespoon (Of 1 Lemon)|
|Plain yogurt||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
Calories 114 Calories from Fat 51
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.9%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 24.5 mg
Sodium 281.7 mg11.7%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.37 g1.5%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 9 g18.2%
Vitamin A 9.9% Vitamin C 12.8%
Calcium 6.9% Iron 1.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a saucepan, add fish and 1/3 of the fish stock and simmer until the fish is cooked.
2) Remove the fish from the saucepan.
3) Blend cornstarch with the remaining fish stock and mix with the stock in the saucepan.
4) Add lemon peel, seasoning, and margarine.
5) Allow to boil until the stock thickens.
6) Add the cooked fish and yogurt and blend well.
7) Heat gently, avoid boiling.
8) Garnish with chopped parsley and serve hot.